eFulfillment Services Program - Canada
eFulfillment Services Program - Canada
We at Best Buy Canada want to make it as easy as possible for our partners to take their business “multi-channel” through the addition of online sales. We can offer you a comprehensive “one-stop shop” and accelerate your transition into this fast-expanding area by providing not only the vehicle to sell your product online, but also all of the logistical components necessary to get your product to the customer’s door.
With the desire to expand into new categories, we are looking for Vendor Partners willing to maintain ownership of their product until point of sale. With our strong emphasis on the customer experience, we prefer to maintain control of the fulfillment of product to the customer, whilst keeping costs of such fulfillment at a minimum.
The “eFulfillment Services“ model is the perfect answer to the competitive requirements noted above.
- Inventory Owned by: VENDOR - Vendor holds inventory at our own Best Buy Canada online warehouses (i.e. Ingram) and retains ownership until product is sold to customer.
- Fulfillment conducted by Best Buy Canada - Products are shipped by Ingram team from our online warehouses, directly to the end customer.
- Fulfillment Paid by VENDOR - Vendor pays Best Buy Canada one fee for receipt of each unit in our warehouse, and a separate fee for shipment of each unit to the end customer. The fee for shipment to customer varies based on weight of the product.
- Marketing of your product on one of the top visited websites in Canada
- Receipt and storage of your goods in secure facilities
- Order processing and picking in state-of-the-art warehousing facilities
- Re-packaging of product for home delivery
- Team of logistical and inventory experts to aid in optimum replenishment and same day shipping to customers (orders before 3pm)
- Extremely competitive rates
- Web-based system to enable simple tracking of invoice payments
Step 1 - Signed Contract
The onboarding process starts once hard copies of signed Agreement/Addendum are received by the Merchant and a completed Welcome Package is provided to the Vendor Onboarding Coordinator.
Step 2 - EDI Setup
E-Business provides a fast and accurate means of communicating data to and from our vendors and is an integral part of our supply chain, enabling receipt of merchandise "on-time, and in the right quantity." The key benefits of E-Business are speeding the flow of information between Best Buy Canada and our vendors, better decision making, and improved supply chain efficiencies.
If you are currently capable of transmitting documents via EDI through a Value Added Network (VAN), please contact the Best Buy Canada E-Business team at EDI@BestBuyCanada.ca. EDI must be set up directly with the Vendor, not through a Third Party Service Provider or Sales Representative.
To facilitate a fast and cost-effective E-Business solution with our non-EDI capable vendors, we have teamed with EasyLink Services International Corporation and SPS Commerce to provide Web-enabled EDI. By registering with any of these companies, you will be able to electronically exchange the above required documents.
Please access the EDI Department page on the Partner Portal for additional information.
Step 3 - SKU Setup
Please review the SKU Setup Policy and Guidelines page before moving on to step 4.
Step 4 - Packaging and Shipping
Packaging and shipping are very important for a good customer experience. Please click below to learn more about these requirements.
Step 5 - Accounting
- Customer information transmitted by Best Buy Canada is for order fulfillment ONLY and CANNOT be used for any other purpose (marketing, e-mail, etc.)
- Please refer to our Privacy Policies: Best Buy Canada.
- Best Buy Canada requires a minimum of 7 days to be advised in the event there is a closure in your warehouse.