Best Buy Reports Q4 FY22 Results
Best Buy Reports Q4 FY22 ResultsPublished 03/03/2022
- Q4 Comparable Sales Decreased 2.3% Compared to 12.6% Growth in Q4 FY21
- Q4 GAAP Diluted EPS of $2.62
- Q4 Non-GAAP Diluted EPS of $2.73
- FY22 GAAP Operating Income Rate of 5.9%
- FY22 Non-GAAP Operating Income Rate of 6.0%
- Increased Quarterly Dividend 26% to $0.88 per Share
- Expects FY23 Non-GAAP Diluted EPS of $8.85 to $9.15
- Expects FY25 Revenue of $53.5 billion to $56.5 billion
- Expects FY25 Non-GAAP Operating Income Rate of 6.3% to 6.8%
MINNEAPOLIS, March 3, 2022 — Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE: BBY) today announced results for the 13-week fourth quarter ended January 29, 2022 (“Q4 FY22”), as compared to the 13-week fourth quarter ended January 30, 2021 (“Q4 FY21”).
For the full article, please access the Best Buy Corporate site.