Best Buy Business Days
RDC Inbound Shipping Guide
Table of Contents
- Regional Distribution Centers (RDCs)
- Best Buy Business Days
- Vendor EDI Requirements
- Packaging, Environmental and Recycling Attributes
- Best Buy Receive-Ready
- Receive-Ready Items (SKUs)
- Receive-Ready Cartons
- Receive-Ready Pallets/Bundles
- Receive-Ready Trailers
- Receive-Ready Documents
- Receive-Ready Appointments (Scheduling)
- Additional TV Requirements
- Magnolia Design Center (MDC DC) Requirements
- Courier Door
- Collect Vendor Routing and Shipping
- Collect Carrier Tender and Shipping
- Terms and Definitions
Best Buy Business DaysPublished 10/08/2018, 03:44 PM
Throughout this document, any mention of “Business Days” references a specific set of assumptions explained here:
Not to be confused for DDC inbound receiving days, corporate business days are typically Monday through Friday.
Weekends and the following (6) US observed holidays are not considered Business Days:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
If one of the above holidays falls on a...
- Saturday, then the prior Friday will be considered a non-business day.
- Sunday, then the following Monday will be considered a non-business day.